Florida teens broke into an $8 million mansion to throw a party.
Videos posted on social media show the raucous celebration, including a boxing match.
Florida police said they were looking for the teens responsible.
Florida police are looking for a group of teens who broke into an $8 million mansion to throw a raucous party and turn the foyer into a boxing ring.
Following a noise complaint in the early hours of last Saturday, the Walton County Sheriff’s Office Police were called, a facebook post said:†
Although most of the partygoers had fled the scene by the time police arrived, they had posted evidence of the party on social media, which the police shared on Facebook.
The videos show the raucous party attended by a mob of teens at the home near Panama City, in northwest Florida. They contain footage of two boys furiously fighting each other with gloves on as the crowd of young people filmed, cheered and chanted.
The images show the teens playing with the owners’ property, including wearing various expensive rings, playing music and relaxing in lounge chairs.
An estimated 150 to 200 teens attended the party, said Corey Dobridnia, an employee of the Walton County Sheriff’s Office. USA today.
The house in Blackwater Street is listed at: Zillow for nearly $8 million. The owners were out of town at the time of the party, per WJHG-TV†
“An open house party is against the law. An open house party at a house where you break into is a burglary,” the sheriff’s office wrote on Facebook.
“Apart from the damage caused and the stolen items, it’s a complete violation of someone’s home that you can’t put a price on. The feeling when you know that someone has entered your closet, tried on your clothes and used your bathroom does. It doesn’t have a dollar amount attached to it,” the message continued.
The sheriff’s office ended the report by asking anyone with information about the party to come forward.
“If you were there, know someone who was there, were invited, know who distributed the flyer for the party (yes, we know that too), you’ll be asked to come forward,” they wrote.
Dobridnia told USA Today that some teens in the videos had been identified, but no one has been charged.
“Most of them are under 21, and even if they didn’t think the house had been broken into, they knew they shouldn’t have been there,” she said.
Read the original article Insider