Do you have a mentor who has inspired or encouraged you? Pay-if-forward by connecting with students today. Become a mentor, share your experience through video recordings or attending alumni mixers; the opportunities are endless.
Be a part of Pacific’s Career Resource Center’s Alumni Partnership program.
- Student Alumni Connection: mentor a student or recent grad
- Video Gallery of Careers: share your story
- Student Alumni Mixer: networking event with students
- LinkedIn Group: start or manage one just for your major
- Business Suit Donations: available for students to borrow
- Classroom Presentations: serve as a guest speaker
- Industry Info Day: answer students’ questions about your field
- “Meet Your Future”: help students practice interviewing skills
- Tiger Jobs: post positions in our online job board
- Marketing: building awareness to our student population
- On-Campus Recruitment: rooms available to interview students
- Career & Internship Fair: identify potential candidates
- Etiquette Dinner: sponsor a table for a fun dinner with students
If you have a job or internship you
would like to share with Pacific
students and alumni, give us a call!
Contact the Career Resource Center today!
McCaffrey Center, 2nd Floor
3601 Pacific Ave
Stockton, CA 95211